tick tick tick

Looking forward to this - I've started packing already....

:D

My 'virtual packing' is all done.......:augie ....commonly known as a list :rolleyes:

Packing?? I'm just going to throw some stuff I think I might need, in the van. I'll be a little more careful how I load the bike into the van though :D

Packing?? I'm just going to throw some stuff I think I might need, in the van. I'll be a little more careful how I load the bike into the van though :D

You're loading a GS into the back of a van? :green gri

Having a quick count up. and I recon there's more people coming on four or more wheels than there is on bikes :blast

For those who've not been before, here's a pitcher of the site entrance coming up Tower Hill road, complete with bike and sign.

Attachments

• weemear.jpg
    weemear.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 169
I've erected a couple of extra party-type gazebos which will hold around 30 peeps slouching around on bales, and with the barn another 40 odd, Friday is forecast sun and showers, Saturday and Sunday- sun and occasional light showers.

I've erected a couple of extra party-type gazebos which will hold around 30 peeps slouching around on bales, and with the barn another 40 odd, Friday is forecast sun and showers, Saturday and Sunday- sun and occasional light showers.

:bow:bow:bow:bow

Back
Top Bottom