A1 Moto York?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just been past & all shut up and shutters down......on a sunny Saturday in July ???

Strange ?

A1 moto

They may of heard you were in the vicinity........

Google is your friend...

Just to let everybody know that we will be closing the shop for Triumph Live on Friday 11th of July @ 12:00 and will remain shut until 9am on Monday the 14th. For those of you that are riding to Triumph Live and would like to join us in our ride down we will be setting off from the shop around 12:30 - 1pm so please feel free to join us.

Google is your friend...

Just to let everybody know that we will be closing the shop for Triumph Live on Friday 11th of July @ 12:00 and will remain shut until 9am on Monday the 14th. For those of you that are riding to Triumph Live and would like to join us in our ride down we will be setting off from the shop around 12:30 - 1pm so please feel free to join us.

There you go then, just seemed weird that the whole place was shut, not even a skeleton staff

Hope Triumph Live is good, I might go next year as I fancy a Scrambler:D

Just got back from Triumph LIVE

It was nothing special and not worth the £30 entrance fee

Just glad I got my tickets for less than that :clap

I went to Triumph Live too. Really enjoyed it and (apart from the fact that someone overlooked providing washing facilities for the campers) it seemed not bad value for money :D

Back
Top Bottom