Classic 1200r wanted.

wreck diver

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone changeing thier R1200R in the near future:D
Preferably a classic or a black one. Must be in mint condition as its going to be a keeper.:thumby:

They had one in at Vines, Guildford. Demo bike with about 1100 miles on. I went for the last new one in the UK which was the standard bike in
Montego blue.

Thanks, hope you enjoy your new bike.
A lot of them have gone out as loaners to WC RT owners.

may sell my r1200r 90 year anniversary 13 plate 3k miles 99.9% perfect condition (tiny mark on grab rail) bike new 12.5k sell for 8.5k not open to offers and not far from you.
avoid classic with tube tyres and less spec, thanks.
stuartstuart369@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I'm thinking of selling my 2010 black R1200R - special edition with different seat and BMW panniers.
Pretty much as-new, with an embarrassingly low 4,500 miles (part of the reason for selling... and no reflection on on the bike, which is a great ride). Extra riding lights fitted, plus handlebar risers and slightly lowed pegs for a more comfortable ride for six-foot-plus rider. And superb Oberon bar-end mirrors.

If of interest, let me know and I'll sort out some photos...

Hi, Yes please ,let me have a email addy or contact number and you can email me the details and pics,thanks.
I'm thinking of selling my 2010 black R1200R - special edition with different seat and BMW panniers.
Pretty much as-new, with an embarrassingly low 4,500 miles (part of the reason for selling... and no reflection on on the bike, which is a great ride). Extra riding lights fitted, plus handlebar risers and slightly lowed pegs for a more comfortable ride for six-foot-plus rider. And superb Oberon bar-end mirrors.

If of interest, let me know and I'll sort out some photos...

Thanks Paul,
That looks a fantastic bike but i am sticking out for a very late twincam 1200R.

Thanks Paul,
That looks a fantastic bike but i am sticking out for a very late twincam 1200R.
pull your finger out then!!!! was to talking about YOU with rob at clarks they have offered me 8k against nearly new 1200gs or 8.5K against that beautiful k1300s 30 year anniversary next to his desk.
but you can still have mine for 8K so I can access the private market, the deal was almost done on the 1200gs but thought I should have a quick ride on one.......................... WTF is that engine all about vvvvvvvibration best way to improve the new watercooled gs put the old aircooled dohe engine in it
only saying.

Chorley Yamaha has one a 2014 Classic R 2500 miles top model with luggage, hope this helps
Steve.

Sorted at last.

Finally found a late 1200 with 704 miles on it:D well chuffed.
Time to fit some bits on now,hand guards of some sort and where to mount satnav.

Attachments

• DSC02968  2.jpg
    DSC02968 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 807

Back
Top Bottom