Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge thanks to Bill-H

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Huge thanks to Bill-H

I doubt I've ever met someone as generous and hospitable as Bill.

You Sir, are a legend.

Huge thanks from all 5 of the Toad clan. A wonderful memorable weekend. There may have been a light shower at one point, but it was a long way from having a impact on the overall event.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just got to second Dans sentiments above a lovely weekend, with a lovely crowd of folk all co-ordinated by a fantastic fellow, well done Bill H
    A man with no boat is a prisoner.
    Faroese proverb

Thank you very,very much Bill......................It was a great STD do'
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

I had a splendid time..... Thanks to everyone for keeping me amused and a MAHOOSIVE Cheers to Bill for his generosity and hospitality. Thanks Fella !!!

Amen to previous comments; another great do which I can't fault in any way!!!!

Some pics will be posted soon......
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Simply awesome Bill.

Thank you a million times.

Fabulous weekend....Epic even.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Here here, many Thanks Bill. The barn should be opened as a restaurant.The food was simple delicious.Cocktails however should carry a health warning. Great to meet everyone.Fantastic.

A great man, a great event.

Thank you Bill, very much. It was a fantastic weekend and the organising of the event appreciated

And well done everyone, you all made it fab. Far to much cider drinking though
    Thanks Proff

Anyone who finds a way, no matter how small and in what way that somehow makes the world a better place should be knighted ....arise Sir Bill

My first STD and hopefully not my last. A hugely enjoyable weekend Bill, thanks a million.

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Absolutely excellent, what an exceptional host and a great bunch of people.

The only thing I can think of to improve STD is an idiot detector at the exit gate, it would have triggered an alarm and not let me out so I couldn't have managed to ride away from my camping spot with my prescription bi-focal sunglasses sat on top of my dry bag on the pillion seat. They didn't make it to Glasgow

So, if anyone found a pair of metal rimmed prescription reactolite spectacles they're mine.

Someone asked me about the fuel consumption on the S10. Filled up yesterday morning, did Andrews back road bimble, lots of low gear work up and down the box and then cruising at an indicated 85mph back home. Refilled on the motorway and logged 52.8mpg.
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    There may have been a light shower at one point,
    I thought that you said it was a memorable weekend
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Cheers Bill

A finer Tosser you'd be hard pressed to meet. Fantastic to see a few old faces and meet a few new ones.

Soph would like to thank everyone for putting up with her, especially tall girl and the best Ange in the world ever.

opinionated, me? Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Echo the sentiments on here, thanks Bill, superb event!
    And thanks to Phil for leading us on the Backroad white water motorcycling ride!
    Cheers!
    Mark & Denise
    Just when you've got this rat race licked, here come faster rats!

+1 to all of the above, a big thank you to Bill and his minions who made this such a fantastic weekend. Think my hangover is just starting to kick in The light shower allowed some quality talking bollox time

Thanks all
    Somewhere in Somerset

Once again, awesome, just awesome. in fact its awesome awesome.

Myself and Ada had a wonderful time meeting everyone again at such a great venue, Bill you are a fantastic host and it was good seeing yourself, Jake and Crumpet again.

Weather was fine, got to test out the tarp with tent setup. Was robbed of my shoes as someone forgot to bring hers! But we enjoyed it.

Thanks to all also for making myself and Ada feel very welcome. Good bunch of Tossers :-)

Bill, is a pleasure knowing you :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast