Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Huge thanks to Bill-H

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    An unbelievable event full of wonderful people being humbled by a Star
    Thanks Bill
    Mick and Janet

A massive thanks from me and JustStan for a fabulous weekend Bill.

Our first gs'er do for a while and there couldnt be a better way to meet up with all our old friends and make new ones

Special thanks from Stan for the chance to get a little "tired " early Friday and get back up and get in the same state again before midnight
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

Cheers Bill, great event, great grub, interesting array of drinks, the rhubarb liqueur was quite moorish.

Well worth driving up just for the evening, nice to see a few people I've not seen for ages, and meet some new ones too.

Well done Bill

Not much I can add that hasn't been said already.
    Twas a grand weekend and the light show you laid on Fri night/Sat morning was truly exceptional.

I also think it a shrewd move not incorporating any prawns in the buffet Saturday night........Not sure where Sid got hold of his though

Cheers Bill, you're one in a million Sir

A big thank you from me and laura.
    I thought you would struggle to make it better than last year but boy was I wrong.

Bill

You are indeed a gent , and a star. Thank you so much for putting on an outstanding bash once again. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. This is, in my opinion, the best GS event of the year.
    Your do is just about getting people together and enjoying themselves. No charities, no bands or entertainment, just good , simple Bon homie all round. Your hospitality and generosity has humbled us once again. Thank you Sir.

Bill, thank you for arranging, provisioning and hosting such a great event.

It wasn't so much 'kids in a candy store' as 'Tossers in a cocktail Baaa!'

Great fun, great company, great food and nice light show to boot.

Have a good rest in Wales, Bill - you deserve it!

Adding thanks to thanks...

Bill, thank you so much for once again creating a magical weekend where a load of like minded Tossers could get together and talk rubbish, get drunk and laugh...a lot! It was great seeing old friends again...what is worrying though....who are all the old people in the photo's? cos I can't remember seeing them there

And if anyone cares....the tent lives to see another day
    Superheroes and evil twins go together like peanut butter and... evil peanut butter!

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Thanks Bill for a great weekend that not even a torrential downpour could ruin, enjoyed the food, camping and company!

it certainly looked like a great event and a superb time had by all i must make more of an effort to get to events

Bill you a top man
    Dont Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me

Cheers Bill, the OBE nomination for services to Tosserdom is in the post

Wot everyone above has just said

Thanks for everything, especially the kettle, teabags and milk
    2005 R1200GS Classic. Remus De-cat and Hilltop remap.

Manythanks Bill sorry i couldn't stay longer but i would have only ended in tears

Many thanks Bill great little place you have, could have started the fireworks a bit earlier on friday night though.

Bill thank you so much for everything you did to make it an amazing weekend, it was a pleasure to be there but it's even more of a pleasure to know you. There are few people in life that make you smile because of their kindness and thoughtfulness and you are one of them. The Cocktail Baa was legendary, a mighty fine and dangerous idea, I loved it! You truly are one of my favorite people, thank you from the bottom of my heart

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    As everyone else has stated, CRACKING DO ...
    Beetles Cocktails were fecking BRILLIANT .. Barb confirms this
    Glad we were in the tin tent when the rain came down..
    The cider nearly all went, around 2 liters left in the inner Bladder that went away with Al y
    Food was amazing, both days.. the never ending bar was not overly abused
    Only one Barfer , but he was loud enough for 20... wonder he didn't break a rib with all those convulsions..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast