Huge thanks to Bill-H

Thanks Bill for a great weekend that not even a torrential downpour could ruin, enjoyed the food, camping and company!

it certainly looked like a great event and a superb time had by all:cool: i must make more of an effort to get to events:blast

Bill you a top man :beerjug:

Cheers Bill, the OBE nomination for services to Tosserdom is in the post :thumb

Manythanks Bill sorry i couldn't stay longer but i would have only ended in tears:thumb2

Many thanks Bill great little place you have, could have started the fireworks a bit earlier on friday night though.

Bill thank you so much for everything you did to make it an amazing weekend, it was a pleasure to be there but it's even more of a pleasure to know you. There are few people in life that make you smile because of their kindness and thoughtfulness and you are one of them. The Cocktail Baa was legendary, a mighty fine and dangerous idea, I loved it! You truly are one of my favorite people, thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

As everyone else has stated, CRACKING DO:) :thumb...
Beetles Cocktails were fecking BRILLIANT .. Barb confirms this :green gri
Glad we were in the tin tent when the rain came down..
The cider nearly all went, around 2 liters left in the inner Bladder that went away with Al :thumby
Food was amazing, both days.. the never ending bar was not overly abused :beerjug: :beer: :jager :friday
Only one Barfer :barf :barf , but he was loud enough for 20... wonder he didn't break a rib with all those convulsions.. :augie

Bill, a huge thank you from Jill, Cora and myself.

Lovely to see you and the various reprobates we so enjoy spending the odd weekend with.

My appologies to the good folks on Flips ride out. You did stirling work marking the corners so we didn't get lost in the sidecar. The slowest back marker in the history of GSer ride outs. Slow for the solos, but bloody fast from where I was sitting :eek: Maybe I'll bring the GS next time. It needs using.

Thanks for the weekend Bill and to all your helpers, another great weekend put on by the most generous of men. :bow

Val & Jill.

Bill, a huge thank you from Jill, Cora and myself.

Lovely to see you and the various reprobates we so enjoy spending the odd weekend with.

My appologies to the good folks on Flips ride out. You did stirling work marking the corners so we didn't get lost in the sidecar. The slowest back marker in the history of GSer ride outs. Slow for the solos, but bloody fast from where I was sitting :eek: Maybe I'll bring the GS next time. It needs using.

Thanks for the weekend Bill and to all your helpers, another great weekend put on by the most generous of men. :bow

Val & Jill.
Ah I wondered who's the airhead sidecar was, :beerjug:

Keep it under your hats peeps, but due to having half bottle of Creme de Menthe left over, we may as well do it all again next year if you are up for it :thumb

17-19 July 2015.

please don't all dive in on this thread saying you'll come, I'll start sorting it at the end of the year.
Oh, and thanks for coming, I'm pleased you enjoyed it.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom