Interim Guest Breakfast, 16th August.

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As well as the usual Hockley Breakfast we thought we might try an

'Interim Guest Breakfast' somewhere else. So.................

we're going to go to the Peak District to:

The Yonderman Cafe

A623 Wardlow Mires, Buxton SK17 8RW

A variety of breakfasts are available all from local produce priced from £3.00 to £7.50.

Any time after 9.00! (and I've been to try it!)

001-L.jpg

Sounds like a good plan

Will the sun be shining as advertised?:aidan

Will try and make this one, can`t make the hockley one this time, :blast:i shall be canoe camping at Lake Bala that weekend..camping:camping .

Just across the road from the slaughtered lamb. I've spent a couple of nights dossing in the pig shed at the side of the cafe.

Would love to come and make a day/night of it there and the 3 Stags' Heads too but a mate has won two passes to this (wouldn't be going otherwise, not after Cropredy this weekend... )

Sooo.... another time soon?

Good breakfast there, BTW. Not Hockley standard, but good. :thumb

I'll also be at a festi that w/e but would defo be up for meeting there / further afield another time and like Tufty says, maybe combine it with some big bike friendly lanes up there :)

Well...

We have had Do's there before, I remember the donation of a Defibrillator unit to the Ladybower Rangers folllowed by a ride out led by Gav Bell? and Mr Ifans that ended at the 'Stags, where a cracking night was had :bounce1 and Jez had his 40th there (I won't say when... :augie )

There's cheap (basic) camping at the (Chesterfield) side of the 'Stags' and, of course, the Pig Loft :augie.

If I'm not working I'll try and make it

Anyone going up from Grantham area i could tag along with

If I'm not working I'll try and make it

Anyone going up from Grantham area I could tag along with

If you can make it, I could bring along a pair of knobbly, fook knows what they are but begin with an "H", tyres for a DRZ 400 if ya want them?

If you can make it, I could bring along a pair of knobbly, fook knows what they are but begin with an "H", tyres for a DRZ 400 if ya want them?[/QUOTE

Thanks Tiny :thumb2

Sounds like a plan.

I'll let you know if i can make it later on in the week

Derek , Mick and Myself will be going from Grantham, Not sure if it will be too early for you as we plan to leave here at 7.30 .
You are more than welcome to ride over with us.

If you can make it, I could bring along a pair of knobbly, fook knows what they are but begin with an "H", tyres for a DRZ 400 if ya want them?
Got the weekend off so I'll be there

If its ok bring them along and I'll take them off your hands

Back
Top Bottom