Ukraine

buckles

Reaction score
I'm going to the Crimea on the first of August, always go through UA, but this time I may well just give the place a miss. I have read lots on what's happening some good some not so good,I usually ride alone, this time though I'm taking the wife. We are going to the black sea coast at Sevastopol, then to Georgia into Turkey, and head home, so! UA for not. Andy.

You sir, are barking:thumb2

The world needs nutters. Can't advise you, but I hope you have a great trip.

Ya looney.

I'm going to the Crimea on the first of August, always go through UA, but this time I may well just give the place a miss. I have read lots on what's happening some good some not so good,I usually ride alone, this time though I'm taking the wife. We are going to the black sea coast at Sevastopol, then to Georgia into Turkey, and head home, so! UA for not. Andy.

I went on a diving trip out of Sevastopol about 5 years ago and had a fantastic time, including a guided tour around the former Russian nuclear submarine base, which was open for anyone to wander into :eek:

Very beautiful part of the world, just not sue I would go there right now though! Good luck with your trip whatever you decide and don't forget to post a report :thumb

hi - I am sure Crimea will be sound. Just access from the Russian side - it is really busy with Russian tourists this year. And you will possibly need Russian visa - you can check that out with the local tourism office. If you dont get a response - PM me and I can ask my colleagues in Russian Tourism ministry.

actually yes - http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/497173.html

Last edited:
hi - I am sure Crimea will be sound. Just access from the Russian side - it is really busy with Russian tourists this year. And you will possibly need Russian visa - you can check that out with the local tourism office. If you dont get a response - PM me and I can ask my colleagues in Russian Tourism ministry.

actually yes - http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/497173.html

Visa is applied for and should be with us soon, I have friends in Sevastopol that's not the problem, my main concern is rebels, militia, and pissed up locals etc in the border area, I could do without the grief. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the locals, I just think tensions are high and don't need to be caught up in it, I'm also going to a Russian bike rally.:beer:thanks for the responses. Andy.

Back
Top Bottom