HELMET OFF AT TESCO BURY St EDMUNDS

Just WTF is the big deal! will your head fall apart if you take your helmet off? FFS get a life :blast

Amen brother amen....:thumb Anyway, It's only common courtesy in my book and don't give me all that bollox about the hassle of taking it off or it's not fair because Aisha doesn't take her veil off. It takes 1 minute to get your lid of your noggin and you aren't a muslim so just do as they ask. Not too hard is it?

Amen brother amen....:thumb Anyway, It's only common courtesy in my book and don't give me all that bollox about the hassle of taking it off or it's not fair because Aisha doesn't take her veil off. It takes 1 minute to get your lid of your noggin and you aren't a muslim so just do as they ask. Not too hard is it?

yes.

don't want to. not going to.

As a wearer of a flip front I always open up but will not remove my helmet. Sure, it's not a big deal, it's simply my right to choose not to. None of the Tescos in Norfolk have ever asked me to.
Same here I wear a flip front too. only ever got asked to remove my helmet in a tesco in Salford albeit politely by security guard (understandable given the area).

Ah yes, I stand corrected, it is about them ol' foreigners down there... hang on, you might live in the part of Thetford that used to be (and arguably still is, rightfully) in Suffolk. We moight hafta check yer passport, dew you could be one o' them!

Back
Top Bottom