THE TRIP OUT 2014 ,ANY TAKERS

So, not content with double-booking.....you're now trying to tempt others away from Bretagne...

I've marked your fucking card, laddie.........

So is this a new clique I have yet to aspire to then?
Just when you think you are in with the in crowd and the fuckers go doing stuff without you!
Just as bad as that fucker Twizz......

So is this a new clique I have yet to aspire to then?
Just when you think you are in with the in crowd and the fuckers go doing stuff without you!
Just as bad as that fucker Twizz......

You useless retard......

att said:
Pingu said:
Thinking of an Autumn 'Le Hog"....11th or 18th September..... Any takers?

Could be doable.....I would like to, but it maybe subject to domestic constraints.....All depends on how much she enjoys the summer in the motorhome!

Do i have to ride a harley ?

No, you can ride or drive whatever you like. Only period vehicles can enter the show arena though. You can camp with your vehicle no problem in the 'sin bin'.

Sorry I was asleep, I must have farted and woke myself up...

Cheer up Dave. Mark is planning another trip to Morroco in autumn 2015. You therefore have plenty of time to tell us your coming, buy and prep a nice adv bike and then sell it a month or two before we depart. :D

what did you get then ?

My first ever baby harley, a (48) forty eight, ex demo from Lincoln Harley, it's not fast so decided to go with the noise option, vance short shots, just waiting for a few bits from zevzilla to tart it up a bit..
It's grin factor if u can put up with 70 miles from a tank, 55 then light comes on...

A deal has been struck! From a BMW dealer of all places. Does this mean I should keep my eye on the gearbox?

A deal has been struck! From a BMW dealer of all places. Does this mean I should keep my eye on the gearbox?

Excellent, back on track.....what colour?

Excellent, back on track.....what colour?

Green, as per picture that I posted previously. Complicated though aint it buying from dealers. "I have a van outside with a ramp in, I have money to pay with – lets be 'avin it then!" "Oh no sir, you can't have it for a week, till we've cleaned it". "It's clean already" "Yes but we have to go over it to check it over as well". "Bugger – see you next week."

Back
Top Bottom