8th one for 2014 - and Pumpy's Leaving Do

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Our traditionally meeting time, the fourth Thursday of the month, would be

Thursday 28 August 2014 from 19.30 hrs

- which is also three days before I set off to gallivant in South America again... I'd love to see, hug and kiss lots of my friends before I leave!
FeelGood.gif

Let me know if you are coming so that I can book a table at the King Billy in Ipsden.

Gracias y ¡hasta pronto! Ela :)

I'll check my social diary, might be busy organising my socks that evening.......:D

google translate is a marvelous thing....

It still doesn't tell you that it's querida when you are addressing a woman - but I appreciate the effort. :)

Table booked at the King Billy - and even allowed for some Mr Tittertons turning up out of the blue on the evening... :augie

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

:beerjug:

Eu estarei lá para você tão bêbado em tequila você vai ser bebido por uma semana ...

Eu estarei lá para você tão bêbado em tequila você vai ser bebido por uma semana ...

Is that Spanish for "I've been a numpty and broken a bone again"? :D

I can't talk though, I thought I was bound for the A&E Saturday lunchtime after binning the 'Berg in the ruts at Maidencourt Farm. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks for the last minute cancellation but we won't make it tonight.

Have a great, safe trip Ela :thumb2

Good to see y'all the other nite...

Adios, safe trip, Ela.

Devon details forwarded to Martin and JM. See a few of you there.

M

My mates Nissin is 850hp, he suggested I have a spin...

I appear to have chipped a piece of bone off the knuckle of the middle finger on my right hand, not sure how this happened...:D

Dear Possu baby is still at the JR - hope he'll be back in time to give me a lift to the airport... :augie

It was lovely to see you on Thursday!

P1010492_01-L.jpg

P1010493_01-L.jpg

Have a great autumn - see you all again in December! :)

Back
Top Bottom