Cheese

Ford_Stuntman

Reaction score
Thought I'd add a thread to encourage people to bring cheese and accompanying chutneys. The cheese tent was a huge success last year so please bring along your preferred variety of mouldy milk.

Toad - Will there be sour dough on offer again? (The kind that makes Paul Hollywood look like a choirboy)

So, is the cheese tent happening?:nenau

So, is the cheese tent happening?:nenau

We don't need a tent to eat cheese. We'll commandeer a table and people can help themselves. But not Keith, because he'll cry himself to sleep. :)

I'll grab some crackers and a few cheeses to add to the stockpile. Some chutneys and grapes would be good, and I'm hoping Mr Toad will be kind enough to bring along some of his bread :D

Blessed are the cheese makers.

We don't need a tent to eat cheese. We'll commandeer a table and people can help themselves. But not Keith, because he'll cry himself to sleep. :)

I'll grab some crackers and a few cheeses to add to the stockpile. Some chutneys and grapes would be good, and I'm hoping Mr Toad will be kind enough to bring along some of his bread :D

Sounds good to me. We'll bring some on Saturday.:thumb

I'll find a lump of mousetrap, Jaffa cakes, clot's cream and cointreau for Saturday evening

I'm packing the Primula squirty stuff (with ham bits – how posh am I!) while I remember.

Keith, it's not cheese,it's Bez1 that gives you nightmares....

Keith doesn't need to worry about nightmares. He can spoon with Bez1 – he'll comfort him and make sure he's ok.

Back
Top Bottom