Oxford speed cameras

rodsharp

Reaction score
Beware I have spoken to two people this week that have been done for speeding by different cameras around Oxford at 34 mph. Whatever happened to the little bit of tolerance they used to employ?. Obviously they have been reset to maximize income . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Beware I have spoken to two people this week that have been done for speeding by different cameras around Oxford at 34 mph. Whatever happened to the little bit of tolerance they used to employ?. Obviously they have been reset to maximize income . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

ACPO guidelines used to be 10% plus 2mph = 35mph in a 30 limit.

ACPO guidelines are now 10% plus 1mph = 34mph in a 30 limit.

Hence,the 'little bit of tolerance' is still there.....just a little bit less.

Bear in mind that the limit is 30 mph and the cameras are highly visible plus always preceded by warning signs so there's very little to complain about.

Bear in mind that the limit is 30 mph and the cameras are highly visible plus always preceded by warning signs so there's very little to complain about.

You don't know Oxfordshire do you!

Well in one year I managed to amass 9 points in Oxfordshire , all from mobile vans. Lattes is in 20 , I was doing 24 . Oxford - St.Giles Road is about 200 meters long and is well sign posted ....

Most cameras Iv seen where in & around London,zoltan yourself to blame 9 points should've learnt after 1st lot did you do awareness course before points that'll be 4 offences :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom