Christmas - The Old Doctor Butler's Head, Moorgate - CANCELLED

With chrisjk we are up to 20 or 19 depending on Mrs ChasMill. I am happy to book for as many as want to come, depending on space.

I will talk to the pub to see the most we can comfortably get into the restaurant and see what they want in the way of deposit etc. Not least, I'll chase them up for the Christmas menu.

Richard

I have taken the following day off. So I may get hideously drunk, convince Wapping to put me up, then throw up all over his living room carpet ...
(Although he has limited class - probably got laminate flooring ...) .....

Ooh, splashback from laminate flooring. That's never good.

I have taken the following day off. So I may get hideously drunk, convince Wapping to put me up, then throw up all over his living room carpet ...
(Although he has limited class - probably got laminate flooring ...) .....

Make sure he's got secure parking.....:p or take the train.......bnige

Full house at 20 bods.

More news when I have heard from the pub.

Richard

Confirmed roll call

Wapping
The Nutty GSer (x2)
NeilDD
Giles
ChasMill
g.s.John
Greg Masters
Shready (x2)
Wilburt
Keith Bouncer
Rus25R
Bandit
Brenchleyhibs
Robin
Paintman
Walowiz
Chrisjk
Bikemad

Full house at 20 bods.

More news when I have heard from the pub.

Richard

Confirmed roll call

Wapping
The Nutty GSer (x2)
NeilDD
Giles
ChasMill
g.s.John
Greg Masters
Shready (x2)
Wilburt
Keith Bouncer
Rus25R
Bandit
Brenchleyhibs
Robin
Paintman
Walowiz
Chrisjk
Bikemad

I've been ignored in better places than this you know :blast

Update:

1. I have extended our booking to 26 bods, so everyone who has said they want to come is in. I will update the list over the next day or so.

2. I have received the menu choice, which I will circulate round everyone. We DO have to chose our menu well BEFORE the fateful day, so I WILL be chasing bods up for their choices and for their deposits.

3. I have also received the pub / restaurant's wine list. I suggest I just order up enough red and white for all of us, based on the house offering.

4. I plan on visiting the pub sometime next month anyway.

Cheers,

Richard

Back
Top Bottom