free evening out for a good cause

dazzer

Reaction score
After Leigh went through extensive treatment for Breast cancer in 2007/8 we were so grateful for all the help we received that we are trying to give some back and are now giving a presentation about our RTW Tour to raise money for the McMillen cancer support.

I'm just putting the finishing touches to my "Pillions View of the World " presentation .

anyone interested in attending this FREE evening there are 3 ways to book seats .

You can ring 01535 606311 ...or drop a email to... bikeskeighley@colinappleyard.com

or log on to Colin Appleyard ltd on Facebook and find the link to the evening with and book seats there.

Free food and drink on the evening and a Raffle with all proceeds going to McMillen Cancer Support. Plenty of great items to be won on the night.

Hope to see you on the night. Leigh and Dazzer

We were informed today that seating is filling up . So if you would like a seat please contact the above . Anyone wishing to turn up on the day that's fine but only those booked in will be guaranteed seating and free food and drink .

Thanks Leigh

Leigh and I would like to thank everyone involved in raising over £500 towards the MacMillen Charity

We know many wanted to see what happened on the last 7 months of our trip, we hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom