SEAT CONCEPTS and my wife's arse

Can't help but admire that neat little package....strapped to the back of your KTM :rolleyes: I'm looking for something similar to put on the back of my CCM.

Can't help but admire that neat little package....strapped to the back of your KTM :rolleyes: I'm looking for something similar to put on the back of my CCM.

It's a TT bag designed for the 1150 but I use them on a range of bikes ...excluding the 1150.

Fook off shorty:D

I'm on a roll, just made and fitted a new seat cover for the 'Berg from a BMW 650 one:beerjug:
P1010515-XL.jpg

Nice job! I fitted a genuine replacement seat cover to my Berg and it was a bugger of a job, the cover seemed to be about 70% of the size it needed to be but it went on and turned out to be the right size :D

Dave

Nice job! I fitted a genuine replacement seat cover to my Berg and it was a bugger of a job, the cover seemed to be about 70% of the size it needed to be but it went on and turned out to be the right size :D

Dave

Yes, I waited until Ange had gone to work then got her hair dryer out to warm it up .......... unfortunately I forgot to put it back and was questioned why it was on the kitchen table:blast

It's a TT bag designed for the 1150 but I use them on a range of bikes ...excluding the 1150.

Arse (indeed!), they are only £91. Might have to have a look in the Halfords cycle luggage section then :blast

As a happily married man I couldn't possibly comment on anything else but I'm absolutely loving the look of your wife's wee bike.:thumby:

Arse (indeed!), they are only £91. Might have to have a look in the Halfords cycle luggage section then :blast

I have two but bought for around £20, keep your eyes open for 2nd hand ones :thumb

Back
Top Bottom