Ride out on October 5th

Ticket bought, donation made and looking forward to the ride even with severe jet lag......:D

C'mon all, hands in pockets in memory of one of life's nice guys:thumb2

I think this post needs a weekend Bump:

.....and also to ask those who've expressed an interest to attend to let me know as absolutely soon as possible please as I won't be available after Wednesday for a good few weeks and I want to distribute tickets before I leave, ideally.

.....for anybody else who would just like to donate a few quid to a wonderful hospice, who give amazing care for the terminally ill, just follow the link on post 22 and you can do so with a couple of mouse clicks, using PayPal - thank you :)

Thank you very much for your donation Tony, really kind especially as you can't even make the ride.... there have been another two donations also but one is anonymous and the other I don't recognise, if they are from people on here, thank you so much, your kindness really is appreciated :thumby:

Hi jojo are there any tickets still available enough for 3 bikes with pillions - 1 gs 1 rt and a cruiser type thing ,
If there are just tell me how best to make payment and I'll sort cheers gav

Sorted now spoke to the lovely pam and she fixed me up with the last few tickets , really looking forward to a nice day out
And I've spoken to him above and ordered some fine and dry autumnal weather :thumb

Sorted now spoke to the lovely pam and she fixed me up with the last few tickets , really looking forward to a nice day out
And I've spoken to him above and ordered some fine and dry autumnal weather :thumb

Hi Gav, thanks for sorting out your tickets with Pam while I was away. It'll be good to meet you on Sunday :)
Regards,
Jo

Just a reminder to those of you that have bought tickets for our charity ride in aid of Compton Hospice, from The Food Stop, Quatt Cafe, Bridgnorth into mid Wales and back. It's this Sunday the 5th. If anyone fancies adding a kind donation into the pot, we'd obviously be grateful :) and I believe there are a couple of tickets going spare if any other folks would care to join us on the day.

Once again, here's the link for donations https://www.justgiving.com/Jo-Morrey/

The forecast is for cooler temperatures than of late, but still sunny and none - to hardly any rain! Let's hope they're right :)

Thanks for reading

Regards

Jo

Well that was a superb ride out,and with good company. Thanks Jo for the invite it was a great day in so many ways and I hope it raised a good sum for the hospice.
Any other rides for them,count me in.
Please convey my praise to the Wolves AIM group for their work in setting it up,well done.

Well that was a superb ride out,and with good company. Thanks Jo for the invite it was a great day in so many ways and I hope it raised a good sum for the hospice.
Any other rides for them,count me in.
Please convey my praise to the Wolves AIM group for their work in setting it up,well done.

Thank you very much Ric and it was a pleasure meeting and riding with you. Paul (Bobble) was obviously up there looking down on us as he managed to arrange great weather for us for the whole day. We raised a net profit if almost £1000 for the hospice which is £300 more than last year, mainly thanks to setting up Just Giving donation links to give everybody the chance to donate whether attending or not. You can be sure that I will contact you next year. I will also add a huge thank you for those of you who contributed to the fund but couldn't attend for the ride, we and Compton Hospice really appreciate it.

I thought you might be interested to hear that so far we've raised £1000 net profit for Compton Hospice and more donations are still coming in. Thanks again to those of you who kindly donated :)

Regards,

Jo

Back
Top Bottom