Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That was fun....

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

That was fun....

Thanks to all who came along over the weekend. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Big thanks to Dan and Mav for leading the rides and thanks to my multiple TOC riders for their efforts on the spirited ride. Thanks also to the staff at the George who did a great job of keeping us fed and watered.

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and didn't get too wet - glorious sunshine here now

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlf View Post
    Thanks to all who came along over the weekend. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Big thanks to Dan and Mav for leading the rides and thanks to my multiple TOC riders for their efforts on the spirited ride. Thanks also to the staff at the George who did a great job of keeping us fed and watered.

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and didn't get too wet - glorious sunshine here now

Ta
    great weekend in great company in a great location Adam (especially as the bells didn't peel all through the night this time ) thank's for sorting it out

i was really jealous of the riders going on the spirited ride out; the camp site was really quiet after everybody went. still, i'll be re-united with my GS in under 3 weeks and will make up for it.
    as a change to bimbling around the countryside on a motorbike my 20 odd mile (not so spirited) rideout on my mountain bike made a refreshing change.

cheers all

Thanks for organising Dr Alf. A great weekend in good company. The pub were very good too I thought, very hospitable and helpful. Excellent curry on Saturday.

Cheers Adam, for a top weekend. The bed in the pub, and the breakfast was fantastic!

Cracking weekend.
    Thanks to all.

After all this time to finally meet Att.... For those who only know him from the website - he's not what you expect at all. Still once I got used to the monocle and bow tie, they seemed to quite suit him.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Cracking weekend.
    Thanks to all.

After all this time to finally meet Att.... For those who only know him from the website - he's not what you expect at all. Still once I got used to the monocle and bow tie, they seemed to quite suit him.
    No, he's an even bigger ****!

Thanks Adam and all involved. Great weekend ride out, campsite again and good banter. Thank you

www.humvee-graphics.com Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks Adam for organising a top weekend, great rideout, great company and great venue, well done
    Visit our web shop for stickers/graphics/pannier wrap kits for your GS/Adventure bike
    web shop; www.humvee-graphics.com The originals and the best
    Limited range of our products available on e-bay, our shop; humveegraphics
    Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics

Thank you for sorting / arranging, was good to catch up with some familiar faces though I don't know most of the names to go with them.

Thanks to Vicky also for looking after me, extra food is always good ;-). Could recommend the chilli which I had on the Friday night.

Not as many as last year, but I guess most were on Hols.

Thanks for organising this, we had a great time, the food was lovely as was the beer

Adam
    Thanks for a great weekend top company great ride outs had a fab time

Cheers
    Eddie

Bernt56 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    As a "newcomer" I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Thanks to all for organising the event. Great venue, great ride-out in fact great everything!
    Bernt56
    www.stahlkoffer.com

Yep, thx Adam....I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend...great venue, excellent company, top off road ride out (the quarry got me wholly unnecessary) and good food....

Plus, no bells (cos they were away being polished) and the weather held oh so sweetly.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Stay Frosty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    enourmous fun.

thanks adam for a great weekend and a tremendously spirited ride on saturday.

huge thanks also due to the attendees that made the event what it was, and in particular a very nice man from manchester - u-turn tony, who loaned me a sleeping bag after i'd managed to forget mine

Bassman Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks Doc for all your efforts in making the weekend happen. I wish I could have been there for Sat eve but it was great to catch up with the usual suspects and meet new tossers. Great job, thanks again. Gibby

Blog Entries

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

I had a lovely relaxing weekend with the hound in a lovely place with some quality people and good beer
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast