That was fun....

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to all who came along over the weekend. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Big thanks to Dan and Mav for leading the rides and thanks to my multiple TOC riders for their efforts on the spirited ride. Thanks also to the staff at the George who did a great job of keeping us fed and watered.

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and didn't get too wet - glorious sunshine here now:augie:D

Ta:thumby:

Thanks to all who came along over the weekend. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Big thanks to Dan and Mav for leading the rides and thanks to my multiple TOC riders for their efforts on the spirited ride. Thanks also to the staff at the George who did a great job of keeping us fed and watered.

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and didn't get too wet - glorious sunshine here now:augie:D

Ta:thumby:

great weekend in great company in a great location Adam (especially as the bells didn't peel all through the night this time :D) thank's for sorting it out :thumb2

i was really jealous of the riders going on the spirited ride out; the camp site was really quiet after everybody went. still, i'll be re-united with my GS in under 3 weeks and will make up for it.
as a change to bimbling around the countryside on a motorbike my 20 odd mile (not so spirited) rideout on my mountain bike made a refreshing change.

cheers all :thumb2

Thanks for organising Dr Alf. A great weekend in good company. The pub were very good too I thought, very hospitable and helpful. Excellent curry on Saturday.

Cheers Adam, for a top weekend. The bed in the pub, and the breakfast was fantastic!:D:beerjug:

Cracking weekend.
Thanks to all.
:beerjug:

After all this time to finally meet Att.... For those who only know him from the website - he's not what you expect at all. Still once I got used to the monocle and bow tie, they seemed to quite suit him.

Cracking weekend.
Thanks to all.
:beerjug:

After all this time to finally meet Att.... For those who only know him from the website - he's not what you expect at all. Still once I got used to the monocle and bow tie, they seemed to quite suit him.

No, he's an even bigger ****! :D

Thanks Adam for organising a top weekend, great rideout, great company and great venue, well done :thumby:

Thank you for sorting / arranging, was good to catch up with some familiar faces though I don't know most of the names to go with them.

Thanks to Vicky also for looking after me, extra food is always good ;-). Could recommend the chilli which I had on the Friday night.

Not as many as last year, but I guess most were on Hols.

Thanks for organising this, we had a great time, the food was lovely as was the beer :beer:

Adam
Thanks for a great weekend top company great ride outs had a fab time

Cheers
Eddie

Yep, thx Adam....I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend...great venue, excellent company, top off road ride out (the quarry got me wholly unnecessary) and good food....:clap

Plus, no bells (cos they were away being polished) and the weather held oh so sweetly.....:D

enourmous fun.

thanks adam for a great weekend and a tremendously spirited ride on saturday.

huge thanks also due to the attendees that made the event what it was, and in particular a very nice man from manchester - u-turn tony, who loaned me a sleeping bag after i'd managed to forget mine :blast

Thanks Doc for all your efforts in making the weekend happen. I wish I could have been there for Sat eve but it was great to catch up with the usual suspects and meet new tossers. Great job, thanks again. Gibby

ATT this must be the nicest post you have ever err posted..The hound is awesome,That apple fell far from the tree! lol
Ill post the hound drinking video when i get it off the phone. Nice to catch up with the hound!

I had a lovely relaxing weekend with the hound in a lovely place with some quality people and good beer:beerjug:
Thanks.

Great weekend and thanks Adam for organising. Excellent beer and food and of course an great bunch of tossers to have the craic with. Thanks to Ferrol for the stop and go and Att for the compressor to get the Honda's back tyre round again.:thumb2

Many thanks to everybody involved in organising the event. Great ride out, great company and nice venue.
Oscar

yo whats up doc

Thanks Adam for organizing a great wkend,as a newbie turning up on my own and not knowing anyone i have to say a huge thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome. Cracking weekend, i had a frigging ball and a big thanks to mav for the off road ride out and the tips that helped me stay on and hall my heavy bitch of a 12 round the course and that quarry,sweet.sorry i missed the saturday night but definitely next time.Look forward to see ya all again cheers.
Trooper/Marcus

Back
Top Bottom