Paint jobs - Please take a look.

That really is a lovely piece of work.

31393926455_e733f618d2_b.jpg

Thanks dean Great looking bike. Did you see the supercharged one at NEC. Very clean installation and would suit that really well.

Attachments

• Full bike.jpg
    Full bike.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Supercharger install.jpg
    Supercharger install.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 499
Moriwaki --

This one is for our very own Mikeyboy -

You'll notice the selection of stickers laid out in front of the base coated panels - That's right folks, this one is 50% paint 50% stickers. Not something I'd usually entertain but it is Mikeyboy after all and although he is a Mill stealing lowlife I have kind of grown to like him :D

I can just imagine Arsey wetting himself with excitement at being able to quote this job the next time I write "As always, it's 100% paint, no vinyl or stickers" ........ Takes all sorts I guess ......

For anyone curious, the white is a ground coat which has to be laid down first in order for the yellow to retain it's correct shade :thumb

IMG_3340 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3341 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3364 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3365 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3402 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3403 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3404 by tunneruk, on Flickr

I know nothing about paint , but that looks ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzuki GT250 X7

Original theme in custom colours, this one is 100% paint with shadowed lettering. Off white metallic with xiralic pearl lacquer. In the daylight it looks about an inch thick!

I also painted the forks for this one and had the wheels refurbished. This wasn't cheap as I used Lepsons in Gillingham. They did an absolutely superb job!

IMG_3353 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3374 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3383 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3394 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3455 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3351 by tunneruk, on Flickr

Honda CD200

Well ... When this chap dropped these bits off with me he spent two hours with me discussing colour and scheme options. Then .. he came back a couple of days later and spent an hour changing his mind. Then ... two days later he phoned me to tell me he'd changed his mind again and wanted something else ... which is what you see below. He's collecting them tomorrow, I hope he likes them! :D

Painting the tiny pinstripe around the Honda badge was a right laugh!! :blast

IMG_3366 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3367 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3385 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3411 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_3414 by tunneruk, on Flickr

Quick vid - Watch in 720p if possible!

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GaO2A8TsfTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love that norton:thumb2
And the zephyr,I had an 1100 back in the day and my finger is hovering on the button when one comes up on ebay:blast
Can't wait to see the moriwaki Kawasaki with its Sunday best fitted:D
Got any customers heading north in the next few weeks chris?

Saw that tank in the flesh on Friday and Mikeyboy's Moriwaki stuff. Bloody fantastic work the pictures really don't do it justice at all. Can't wait to finalise the ideas for my R Nine T and get the bits dropped off.

Quick vid - Watch in 720p if possible!

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GaO2A8TsfTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Honda tank off a CB550 ?

Thruxton paint

Hi im looking to paint my thruxton, i want it in Gulf racing colour's, i want a 69 numeral on the side panels and i would like the front fender cut down and also painted..what sort of figure would i be looking at...

Attachments

• 20161208_165125-1005x1521.jpg
    20161208_165125-1005x1521.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 435
  • Moto-Guzzi-V7-from-Moto-Strada-left-side-rear-quarters-till-outdoor-1199x800.jpg
    Moto-Guzzi-V7-from-Moto-Strada-left-side-rear-quarters-till-outdoor-1199x800.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 425
  • images-174x161.jpg
    images-174x161.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 349
  • !CCtucp!BGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hgE0fnpVpE0BNMFG-Gezw~~_1-300x196.jpg
    !CCtucp!BGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hgE0fnpVpE0BNMFG-Gezw~~_1-300x196.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 360
Hi im looking to paint my thruxton, i want it in Gulf racing colour's, i want a 69 numeral on the side panels and i would like the front fender cut down and also painted..what sort of figure would i be looking at...

I'll drop you a PM. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom