Paint jobs - Please take a look.

Awesome stuff Chris, saw it "in the flesh" at the Shed and somewhere else and it is stunning. Great job!

It is definitely an art and some skill displayed. Nicely done.

Nutty takes crap photos

Honda CB550 Tank + Panels. Original scheme (all in paint obviously) with a slightly 'sparklier' pearl red main colour!

IMG_5178 by tunneruk, on Flickr

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Z5PBE2lli8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A 350LC with a difference ....

This bike is quite well known in the Hybrid 350LC community, this particular bike is highly tuned, it has 102 BHP :eek:

These panels are a complete replacement set, the tank is a new replica unit as are the plastic side panels and tail piece. The front mudguard is from a late R6 as that;s the front end the bike is running.

IMG_5606 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5634 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5673 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5674 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5683 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5684 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5685 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5710 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5715 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5727 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5740 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_5745 by tunneruk, on Flickr

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/13EIS--wRwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mate, I pop in and look at this thread whenever you stick a few photos up, absolutely stunning work fella, you have a talent and a sodding lot more patience than I ever would. Keep posting, especially the tanks

Stunning jobs there! I am tempted to send over some parts to be respray over winter..

Wonder if you able to spray the aluminum panniers?

Eye candy. What a great thread.

How much would it be to respray the plastics on a GS Adenture LC - the tank cover, the right and left part of the beak and the plastic cover which fits over the little pocket in the tank cover. Single colour. No graphics. Can you drop it in a PM for me please.

Sorry but that would not be going on a bike, the beak and tank cover need to be joined up and hung on the living room wall (suitably lit) as a bit of art .

Back
Top Bottom