Paint jobs - Please take a look.

Amateur job...

i-8Z9hxK7-L.jpg

:D

Well it's not often I get 'owned' in such style!! That's good and proper is that!! :clap

Amateur job...

i-8Z9hxK7-L.jpg

:D

Proper biker you Mikeo ! Bike's on fire ! does he try to put it out? does he fuck ! just takes out his camera to get a photo. nice one. :thumby:

Unless of course you torched someone else's bike just so you could add it to the thread ?? :eek:

Proper biker you Mikeo ! Bike's on fire ! does he try to put it out? does he fuck ! just takes out his camera to get a photo. nice one. :thumby:

Unless of course you torched someone else's bike just so you could add it to the thread ?? :eek:

I had the camera in my hand and must have clicked the shutter as I reeled back out of the way of the flames - I only noticed the picture later (things were a but busy for a while)... :D

I had the camera in my hand and must have clicked the shutter as I reeled back out of the way of the flames - I only noticed the picture later (things were a but busy for a while)... :D

Poor effort on the photo :rob you should realise that any photo being posted up on here should contain at least one item of food in the shot :D

He didnt have time to put down his cappuccino and croissant before the camera clicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tunneruk guessing your inbox is full. Tried to send you a pm and won't mate.

RD500LC Special!

I've put a thread up about this job in the Projects and Restorations section :thumb

Usual recipe, ALL paint, NO vinyl or stickers. Every inch of it is from a spray gun!

IMG_0278 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0280 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0603 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0605 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0609 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0614 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0619 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0626 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0628 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0610 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0616 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0655 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0673 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0674 by tunneruk, on Flickr

IMG_0676 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_7958 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_7959 by tunneruk, on Flickr

WP_20151012_12_45_06_Pro by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_7984 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_7993 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_7997 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_8015 by tunneruk, on Flickr

_MG_8011 by tunneruk, on Flickr

Now that....is truly a thing of beauty senor!! :bow:thumb2:bow:thumb2:bow

Cheers guys!

Ironically as we sat and chatted on Sunday morning this bike was only 90% painted, was completely in bits and scattered all over CT HQ. On Monday morning at 10am John pulled up to collect it and it looked like it does above ........ Sunday was a long day!!

That looks totally stunning :bow:bow:bow

After the effort you put into that masterpiece I think you need to relax. How about trying something simple, like a single colour tank respray? :D

Pannier lids

More from Chris. May not be a full racerep paint job but still an excellent finish and quality. Sue over the moon and just what she wanted, think they set the bike off just right. Only problem is rest of the bike paint looks crap now :D
Thanks again Chris lovely job :thumb2

Attachments

• Left side 1.jpg
    Left side 1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 575
  • Pannier right 1.jpg
    Pannier right 1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Front lights off 1.jpg
    Front lights off 1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 580
I've put a thread up about this job in the Projects and Restorations section :thumb

Usual recipe, ALL paint, NO vinyl or stickers. Every inch of it is from a spray gun!

Uh.
This is really really really nice :thumb2

I'm jealous... I want to repaint mine now :aidan

Back
Top Bottom