Dent 2015

Hello from Julie and I in Speyer(Spires)Germany,put Julie and I down as a possible maybe.:beerjug::D

Will see if we can sort a cheapish BandB when back in Blighty.

I don't know how I missed this one. :blast Must be because I'm half feckin' blind at the moment! When Paula saw the pictures of the tractor and the viaduct there was no holding her back! Can you please put us down for a wobblybox pitch plus hook up? Preferably not close to Ash because he snores very loudly! :D

Julie and I are a definite yes. Stopping at Garda View and booked in.

Johnny , Micky ,very good of you to put on an event in Yorkshire.:beerjug::cool:

Mrs ChasMil (jane) and I are booked in to a B&B for three nights so please count us as firm.

Really looking forward to it!

The last time i rode some of these roads, with some fellow Tossers, was on a little group ride with Jim Bryan. I was considered a quickish rider back then, but Jim was phenomenally fast. It'll be good to cruise round this time and take in the views.

Johnny and Micky, I do have quite a good knowledge of the area and don't mind taking out a small group ride for a steady bimble and, dependant on how far people want to go, may involve an aforementioned mixed grill. :thumb2

The last time i rode some of these roads, with some fellow Tossers, was on a little group ride with Jim Bryan. I was considered a quickish rider back then, but Jim was phenomenally fast. It'll be good to cruise round this time and take in the views.
Johnny and Micky, I do have quite a good knowledge of the area and don't mind taking out a small group ride for a steady bimble and, dependant on how far people want to go, may involve an aforementioned mixed grill. :thumb2

With the number of people coming methinks we'll want several 'ride leaders' and have several smaller group rides. These roads are not user friendly for thirty bikes in a convoy ;)

So thanks for that :thumb

Oh ... by the way, I taut Jim Bryan all he knows :rob

:beerjug:

Add us to the list Micky, we usually travel in our wobbly box but will probably rough it this time and book a b&b :augie

Feck me ... Dent is a sleepy little hamlet, life unchanged for centuries :sleep

It'll not know what's hit it :eek:

:beerjug:

3 nights camping for me please.

Looking forward to my first UKGSER event, assuming my cam chain, headstock, gearbox, etc. doesn't fail beforehand!

Fine with me, Rich

I'm sure we'll need a few different rides and leaders

Put me down for camping please Micky. I could probably help with the ride outs too. Lakes passes perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom