Trosh Attendees

Put me down as deffo too, both nights :)

Please add me to the list for Friday and Saturday nights.

Cheers Zach

my tent is bust and being repaired, are there any B&Bs close'ish? Just checking before a borrow a big ass tent off someone :beerjug:

my tent is bust and being repaired, are there any B&Bs close'ish? Just checking before a borrow a big ass tent off someone :beerjug:

I am hoping to get along but can't confirm yet if I do I can chuck an extra tent on board if that helps. I should know by next week.

Garfield - The B&B's aren't very close'ish to the site but don't worry about borrowing a tent to bring with you. We have a selection of dome tents (2 & 3 man) in the attic, so it's no problem to bring one with us for you to use:)
Did

We've still got the Khyam and you're more than welcome to borrow him ...

Spare tent?

If anyone still needs it, I'm happy to bring a spare tent - a Merlin 33. Just bung a post on this thread to make sure that only one person gets dibs :blast

Back
Top Bottom