Ted Simon at the Adventure Bike shop mega open day Sunday 14th Sept

twowheeltrekkers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ted Simon will be at the Adventure Bike shop mega open day on Sunday 14th September, he will be joined by 4 or 5 other authors including Graham Field and Nathan Millward of ABR, we have 16 trade stands booked in for the day, they include tour companies, bike freight, suspension set up, BMW & KTM dealers and well as CCM, Test rides will be available on the new CCM 450 Adventure (production finally starts next month) bring your license with you, several test rides are already booked so best to call 01204 544930 and talk to CCM to book your ride.
Tammy is keeping up to date on facebook so for the latest info on the open day see https://www.facebook.com/Adventure.Bike.Shop

It should be a good day out with lots to see and do, lots of bikes to look at and people to chat with, there will be food on site as well

10 am to 4 pm its going to be big and you could be on Adventure Bike TV, they will be here filming the event, The authors start their talks from 10.30 and should finish about 3.30

Come along and tell your mates, its a free event but we will be raising money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance, all profit from the food will go to the EAAA and the stands will all make a donation to the EAAA and while you are there you could drop some money in there bucket.

There will also be quite a few people camping at the Edwardstone White Horse about 4 miles from the shop on the Saturday night, good beer, good food and a flat campsite, call 01787 211211 to book camping, space is limited and i understand its about half full now.

Attachments

• open-day-post.gif
    open-day-post.gif
    77.2 KB · Views: 405
open day

I'll be there with any luck, I sometimes pop to Wallys on a Sunday anyways. Ive got a few things I want for the bike so perfect timing :D see you there

Gutted that I am away working. :blast
Looks like a great event. Hopefully be at the next one. :rob

Adam

I'll be there with any luck, I sometimes pop to Wallys on a Sunday anyways. Ive got a few things I want for the bike so perfect timing :D see you there
Its 10% of almost all stock on the day so worth making the trip if you need something.

Sorry but there is no discount on any of the Touratech stuff

There will be no extra discount on the Klim Badlands and Latitude as they already have 20% off, the rest oif the Klim range is all included in the 10% discount

Cheers

Hi Guys

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday, make sure that the bacon rolls keep coming

Mark

Hi Guys

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday, make sure that the bacon rolls keep coming

Mark

There will be about 200 bacon rolls and 250 burgers all the profit from these will go to the EAAA tea & coffee was going to be free but thinking of charging 25 pence a cup straight in to the EAAA donation bucket

:beerjug:

Cliff

Had a great x country ride there 1st thing, arrived early and had breakfast at Wally's cafe.

Spoke to Ted a brought a few bits and bobs and had another cracking ride home, even had some busy bodies with a speed gun take my number!

Looks like it was going to be a good day and as for Wally's cafe £4.50 for breakfast, tea and toast :)

Anyone going this year? I'm popping down from Lincoln in the morning - I hope there'a a few bargains ;)

Back
Top Bottom