Thread: New-ish to the area. Hi.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

New-ish to the area. Hi.

So after 2 years of working away from home and living out of bags we're finally moving to the area. I'm going to be absolutely gutted to leave the Cotswolds and my favourite biking routes but looking forward to the challenge of exploring a new area.

We're moving to a village called Redbourn in Herts at the end of the month. If anyone's local and would like to meet up I'd be happy to hear from you

Welcome

I'm in St. Albans just a few miles away. There are a few others around these parts I believe. Wreford Miles is in Harpenden, the posh git

I have a GS911 if you ever need one too.

Quote Originally Posted by seahorse View Post
    Welcome

I'm in St. Albans just a few miles away. There are a few others around these parts I believe. Wreford Miles is in Harpenden, the posh git

I have a GS911 if you ever need one too.
    Excellent - thanks I may well take you up on the use of the 911. In return I have a shed load of parts and tools for an 1150 if that helps?! I'd be well up for a local Sunday bimble at some point in Oct

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Hi

I'm fairly new to this site but been riding my 1150 for about 9 years now.

I'm in Watford and be interested in in meeting up with you guys for Sunday rideouts any time.

Pete.

I'm in Whipsnade...........Looks like between us we have you surrounded!

Excellent - we've also got Paintman John in Leighton Buzzard. We're moving at the end of the month. Once we're in I'd be well up for a ride out or even just a meet up for a pint and banter.

Any tips on great biking roads would be appreciated

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Hi I am in Watford as well , have a 2012 1200 GS