So my RT has lost £5k in 11 months!

I'm only on my second ever new bike, since starting biking way way back in 1978. I love my RT, before I went off to the Picos, I had a test ride on a new LC RT. I considered buying one but after having such a blast on my 2013 model I've decided not to.

It's funny I took a longish test ride on the new RT LC with the intention on buying but I've decided against it. Weather protection not as good as my 2012 although to be fair I've a wunderlich screen and fairing extensions. I found it noisy as well.... I must be getting old. The radio.... I'm not sure I'd use it and for £1k it would be a waste IMHO of course. It sure looks better thab mine and I'd love the clocks on mine.

2014 RT in Black, cheap cheap

My Sunday riding group has a hard core of 12 guys, 3 of them have just taken delivery of 2014 RT's in Black !!

It's funny I took a longish test ride on the new RT LC with the intention on buying but I've decided against it. Weather protection not as good as my 2012 although to be fair I've a wunderlich screen and fairing extensions. I found it noisy as well.... I must be getting old. The radio.... I'm not sure I'd use it and for £1k it would be a waste IMHO of course. It sure looks better thab mine and I'd love the clocks on mine.

Having just carried out a 5 hour each way business trip from Norfolk to Cumbria in appalling weather I would have to disagree! The LC gave me much better protection than that offered by my old '11 plate and was a darn site more comfortable, the only stops being for fuel and a cuppa. Regarding noise, I cannot say that I find it any noiser than the old bike.

Back
Top Bottom