After the referendum

Will there be a forum name change to something like UK&Dependant Territories GS'er.com?

Will there be a forum name change to something like UK&Dependant Territories GS'er.com?

I think change will will include a change of moderator for the Scotland section as we could not have a jockie foreigner having mod rights.

Clarification that when a member post 'we' we make a note that it does not to include them unless it says 'we plus those in Scotland'

We may want to consider charging advertising rates to continue having a Scottish section and I know we don't charge the French but I pretty sure the French do not use that as a political platform.

Lastly I would want to know that subscriptions from those in Scotland are paid in Sterling I don't want to be subsidising them because they've paid us with some worthless Congolese based currency

I think change will will include a change of moderator for the Scotland section as we could not have a jockie foreigner having mod rights.

If there is still a mod here and it's the same one we used to have then he's not Jockinese he's a sith iffrikan or something.

If there is still a mod here and it's the same one we used to have then he's not Jockinese he's a sith iffrikan or something.

It's still the same man, albeit only half the man he used to be :weights

Not heard ought from him for a while , I was wondering if he was still here:nenau

Garfield was with us last weekend in Jockgrim for a bier festival. Don't know how often he checks his mail and let's the cat back in over here TBH. I catch him on FB. He's doing grand. More trips and holidays than Judith Chalmers

Glad to hear that, Enjoyed his craic on the trip with SGT Bilco

Hope you lot darn sarf have your passes ready as you'll still want to ride on our lovely quiet Highland roads, though there may be a small charge.

Hope you lot darn sarf have your passes ready as you'll still want to ride on our lovely quiet Highland roads, though there may be a small charge.
The charge will be worth it if we can no longer get points on our licences ;)

The charge will be worth it if we can no longer get points on our licences ;)

In line with a certain politicians comments about nationalising BP or some such crap you'll not get points. Your bike will however be detained, sold in Poland to to a Russian to finance the massively underestimated cost of independence and you will be route marched back to the border for repatriation.:D

...and it's 500 odd miles north on some of the most crowded, shitty, godawful motorways in the world, or 650 miles south on great roads in the sun to the alps :nenau

it's a toughie alright :green gri

It'll probably be so close that it will require recount after recount with accusations of vote rigging (16/17 yr old issue) and once all the shouting is over they will re-run the ballot :D

It has all the signs of the Czechoslovakian problem written all over it.

...and it's 500 odd miles north on some of the most crowded, shitty, godawful motorways in the world, or 650 miles south on great roads in the sun to the alps :nenau

it's a toughie alright :green gri
Not from Yorkshire - we have stunning empty roads all the way north to John O'Groats and we don't have to touch a motorway to get there :p

Back
Top Bottom