Romania

seefour

Reaction score
Off to romania on business, hopefully will wrangle a day off while there you never know. Anyhow any words of wisdom from those who have been, about anything to be carefull about. Any advise would be appreciated.

Off to romania on business, hopefully will wrangle a day off while there you never know. Anyhow any words of wisdom from those who have been, about anything to be carefull about. Any advise would be appreciated.

There is nothing to worry about anymore than here common sense really you will be fine :thumb

Go with an open mind and enjoy wherever you go. I feel a little pissed off about returning to the oh so perfect sanitised world of western Europe, but hopefully that won't be for too long. :thumb

Bucharest is a party city but watch out for robbing taxi drivers apart from that no problem.

Many thanks for the replys, please keep them coming. As for hookers the energy after what will be 12 to 14 hour days would be nice. Did'ent expect anything different then the kind replys, just another experience to notch up, looking forward to the trip especially when some one else is picking up the bill.

Dave, will be in the town of Oradea, flying into Debrechen in Hungary. Is that anywhere close to you. Any does and don'ts, town looks to be quite small.

Oradea's OK, though not exactly centre of the universe. About two and half hours from me in Timișoara. Afraid I can't recommend anything to do there, but absolutely nothing to worry about. What exactly are you doing in Oradea?

Dave,
I work for a large car manufacturer, and a company in Oradea are manufacturing equipment for us, i am there to sign off for delivery, living the life ah. So what you doing out in romania then???

Back
Top Bottom