Advice please...textile pants with adjustable knee pads?

I'm a 6'3" and had similar dilemma, and chose the latest streetgaurd for there sizing options. Have ordered a long jacket and trousers to try... the disadvantage with bmw kit seems to be getting the sizes to try on, they have to order it in.

Just an update for general information. The Spada suit I bought leaked like a sieve the first true test of rain it got - crotch area soaked through in about 20 minutes riding (ooo-err Missus :eek:) - so that has been returned to vendor. Both and I, and he, were surprised as I've had a few bits of Spada kit over the years and never had an issue with it - and he's not had a return of this particular suit whilst he's been selling it. So just unlucky I guess. :nenau

Anywho - this morning took a pootle over to Adventure Spec in Mytholmroyd intending to splash out on a Klim Badlands suit. I've tried the latest Streetguard and just can't seem to get the sizing right; also the feel is very 'cardboardy' and I'm too impatient to wait to wear it in! Plus - I don't actually ride a BMW any more - not that that should be the major consideration :blush. The Badlands just wouldn't fit - L jacket too cozy to allow an extra layer (no thermal liner in Klim gear) and XL far too big...trousers wide enough to fit both my legs down one side but fit on the waist. The Latitude, on the other hand, fits like it was custom made and the knee armour seems perfectly positioned but is adjustable if needed. Not cheap - but considerably less than the Badlands so feels like a bargain.

Also received very good service and advice from Chris - Adventure Spec don't usually open up to customers in the morning but when I explained that my health prevented me calling in in the afternoon they were happy to accommodate. So thank you Adventure Spec! :clap

Back
Top Bottom