'fullly service and ready to go' he said... new R100GS owner

I recently sold my R100gs, same colour as yours. If you are ever down near cork look me up. I could look it over for you.Of course I could also take it for a test ride to see that all is well :D these bikes are a pleasure to work on, pretty straightforward although I've never had to do anything serious like gearbox or shaft changes although I wouldn't mind attempting stuff like that if needed. Let me know if you get fed up with it, I do hope to eventually buy another in next year or two at most.

I recently sold my R100gs, same colour as yours. If you are ever down near cork look me up. I could look it over for you.Of course I could also take it for a test ride to see that all is well :D these bikes are a pleasure to work on, pretty straightforward although I've never had to do anything serious like gearbox or shaft changes although I wouldn't mind attempting stuff like that if needed. Let me know if you get fed up with it, I do hope to eventually buy another in next year or two at most.

BMurr's bike, now living in Cavan... almost a twin to yours :thumb2

Attachments

• WP_20140927_18_11_59_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140927_18_11_59_Pro.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 261
No, a total clearout. Dave got some' nice goodies. I hope he gets miles of smiles for years to come

Bike for sale

Hi BMurr, the bike is now for sale, it's not advertised yet so if you would like first look then give me a call or text on the number above.

Update since my last post....

I changed the carb diaphragms and needles, the old ones turned out to be torn, the bike is much more responsive and economical now.

A bale of hay fell on it over the winter and put a dent in the tank - this doesn't affect drivability and should be an easy fix.

The TKC and Mitas combo are excellent semi off road option, I do a lot of forestry trails and secondary roads which this bike loves.

As this bike proved to be no trouble I bought a 1981 R100 CS to work on!

Back
Top Bottom