many thanks

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Diddy, Richard and Becky.
Many thanks for a great event.
Simply perfic.

What a fabulous time I had (despite the absence of mr b) ...great venue, great food, great company....
Top marks Becky, Did and Rich.
:beer::cool::beer:

Good shout.

Yup a brilliant time had by all.

Massive thanks to Diddy, Becks and the slave Richard. ;).
Really well setup. Everything went well.
Some pics to upload. Not many tho.

Pete an Caz.

Hugely enjoyed by all here:beerjug:

As has been said, many thanks for everything.....Was so relaxed I kept missing my turns on the way back home!

Cooler than Penguins piss was that weekend:beerjug:

Becks, Did and Rich, thank you one and all:thumb2...Not forgetting Bill for the cocktail Baaa:jager

Hyooj thanks from me.
Special thanks to my "carer" for the weekend ;)
Food was great - How do you cook those baked potatoes they were perfect?
Fire was awesome and essential.

Great stuff.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Very many thanks

If it wasn`t for the unselfish work of you guys (and Becky too) us lot simply wouldn`t get the chance to get together in a field, drink too much, eat too much and talk b*llocks.

Had a great ride back too!

Thank you for the universal kindness :clap

THANKS TO ONE AND ALL

Thanks to you all for making the weekend a good ol' Trosh. It great to spend it with such a bunch of brilliant Tossers, old and new - it wouldn't have been the same without you :)

A special 'ta' to Bill and the boys for the Cocktail Baaaaa, great to have the chance for second tasting session this year:) And not forgetting the 'kitchen team' who spared Becks from chopping her digits!!

The field and facilities look as if we hadn't even been there, other the smoking ashes!! - we really appreciate the consideration for Alan and Mary's home, and so do they. Apparently they expect us do it again in 2015 - so the supplies have been stashed and the diaries are out ;)

Did, Becky and Rich :thumb2

How do you cook those baked potatoes they were perfect?

No secret! Marfone spuds, one very large catering oven and and hour or so :beerjug:

Yep many thanks, what a nice spot for a do.
Shame I had to slope off to bed on Saturday night with the dreaded lurgie :mad:

Packing the remaining alcohol away afterwards I was bemused by the empties, chocolate, marula, limoncelo, baileys etc. Did the women's institute invade while I was laid up? :D

Thanks again
Bill

Yep many thanks, what a nice spot for a do.
Shame I had to slope off to bed on Saturday night with the dreaded lurgie :mad:

Packing the remaining alcohol away afterwards I was bemused by the empties, chocolate, marula, limoncelo, baileys etc. Did the women's institute invade while I was laid up? :D

Thanks again
Bill

Lot of people with a sweet tooth most likely.

Thanks to Diddy, Becky and Richard for your time and effort, it was a great event, magic powder on the fire and all. Excellent rations too, and more than enough of them, they do eat well in Norfolk.

Paul Becky and Rich thanks for a great weekend. Great venue, great food and most of all great company.
Cheers Zach

Looks like you all had a great time up at the scrap yard :D Sorry I could't join you this year.

Question, who's is the Ariba Puck caravan ? Would the owner please give me a shout, I'm considering getting one.

Echoing the other comments:

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Diddy and Richard for arranging such brilliant weather for the weekend. Perfect for enjoying the excellent food, location, ride-out and copious Tosser bollocks around the fire.

Looking forward to 2015 already...

If it wasn`t for the unselfish work of you guys (and Becky too) us lot simply wouldn`t get the chance to get together in a field, drink too much, eat too much and talk b*llocks.

Had a great ride back too!

Thank you for the universal kindness :clap

Well done mate for making one of the events......:p

Back
Top Bottom