Part 2 of our European trip...

Excellent....:clap

Great HD video and a perfect soundtrack - i've never heard of White Lies - and i bet your mate regrets crossing White Lines too..:blast
400euros fine, what the fuck :eek:

I've not done the Alps yet, and your Vid has made me even more eager to go next year.

Bring on Pt3..:thumb

Haven't watched the full vid yet but it looks cools, gonna wait for the missus to watch it all.

At about 2 mins in I spot a Ram mount on the nearside mirror arm. Whats that fixed to and what is it for? I'm looking to mount a Gopro but unsure where to as I have the satnav arm with my nat sav and phone on.

Hello mate,

The mirror mount is just one of the adhesive mounts that you use for your helmet, stuck to the top of the mirror casing.

The camera I have is a Drift and the mount fits fine on there, I presume Go-Pro have the same sort of thing.

The adhesive is very strong and wont budge , with the added benefit of coming off with the use of the wifes hair drier, you can re-use the mounts if you buy the sticky back stuff from 3m

Chris.....:D

Cool thanks for that.

Trip looks amazing, missus watched it now and wants to do it, just passed her test last month, brand spanking XJ600 being collected in a few weeks so she's looking forward to a big ride out. Might take the ski's down with us strapped on the top box. :clap

Cool vid, good editing. The memories came flooding back of my trip in that region about six years ago. It looks like you had some good weather, what time of year was it?

Cool thanks for that.

Trip looks amazing, missus watched it now and wants to do it, just passed her test last month, brand spanking XJ600 being collected in a few weeks so she's looking forward to a big ride out. Might take the ski's down with us strapped on the top box. :clap

Well done to your wife :beerjug:

Cool vid.........

Thats my local area, lost count how meany times i have done those passes this year :bounce1

Its not often that you do not see the police or a camera.:(

Chris

Did I just see your mug on farcebook, sat at Tony Gurr's table at "Chateaux Flash Tours" in Melle?
You certainly get about fella...

I did the Flash tour in May this year, and i'm booked in again for next year....great fun. :)

I survived the Road Of Doom..... ;)

Chris

Did I just see your mug on farcebook, sat at Tony Gurr's table at "Chateaux Flash Tours" in Melle?
You certainly get about fella...

I did the Flash tour in May this year, and i'm booked in again for next year....great fun. :)

I survived the Road Of Doom..... ;)

Hello Yonyoko/Pope...

Alas that is not me!!!!!....must be someother good looking guy...:D

We stayed in the Alte Post in Wassen back in 2010 I think ...saw it in the opening shots on the video... difference is it was pissing down when we arrived, and pissing down the next day when we left :blast

Looks like you had a break in the weather :D

Back
Top Bottom