Controlled decents

You told me last week, you'd fixed the brakes:blast

:p

Ha ha :D didn't touch the brakes, just a slight oversteer as I turned steep downhill through some rocks and yes over the bars:blast

Can barely move this morning :rolleyes:

Ha ha :D didn't touch the brakes, just a slight oversteer as I turned steep downhill through some rocks and yes over the bars:blast

Can barely move this morning :rolleyes:
Don't you be crying off on me later this week because you don't bounce as well as you used to!

Don't you be crying off on me later this week because you don't bounce as well as you used to!

T'is just a scratch :D
SID3707LG.JPG

This was the first time I've had to help Tim up after an off. Normally he's up like a shot before anyone can get a camera out (it didn't happen if there are no photographs :D) but not this time! I turned my back for two seconds and next thing he's lying on the floor! :eek:
Neither of us did well on that section yesterday.
I am reliably informed though that Tim had the best of care yesterday evening, and Ange didn't laugh once.
Mark

I am reliably informed though that Tim had the best of care yesterday evening, and Ange didn't laugh once.
Mark

Except for when she lovingly ran me a bath when I got in, it was a cold one and didn't stop giggling all evening :mad:

Back
Top Bottom