Wanders 2014

Wapping

Reaction score
That's 2014's Wanders completed.

From a quick tot-up, 46 bikes have joined me over the year's seven Wanders into France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. This brings the total now to over 300 bikes since I first started the Wandering jaunts. My thanks to all that came along, their good humour and help along the way.

Richard

Really enjoyed the trips

Thanks very much for the effort this year and I am looking forward to any that come about next year

Karl

Definetly want to get on one in 2015.

Fingers crossed that at least one will fall right for me, date wise.

Keep up the great work.

Richard,
I have been on a couple of your jaunts this year. Many thanks once again for all the time and effort you put in. Looking forward to doing several next year ( assuming your still arranging them !! )

Kevin

Just returned from my first Wapping Wander to France/Germany .Really enjoined the ride and company.Please Richard will you run the Italy trip in September (do not want too clash with the school holidays).Thank you once again.:beerjug:

Richard, well done me old mucker....

Thanks for arranging the Wanders even though I only managed one this year. Enjoy your time planning next years trips.

Regards

Phil

So hey Richard, Pauline and I have really enjoyed the trips we have been on this year, they have all been pretty good fun, even when the weather was a bit off. Many thanks from both of us for time taken by yourself for organising them. Do not think that has gone unnoticed by anyone whom has been on a wander.
This week-end we are off on our mini wander to Bouillon, to shake the new bike down.

dxtans

A brilliant wander to the Black Forest, I had a great time. Thanks very much for all the effort you put in to making the wanders such a success Richard.

Thanks for all the time spent planning/organising the wanders Richard, had some great outings over the last few years and long may it continue! :beerjug:

Good that you can fit it in what with the dogging and fetish clubs :D

Just add my thanks to all that you do for the enjoyment of others.

Really enjoyed my trip with you this year and can't wait to join you on a few next year.

Just the Xmas meal to look forward to - any details yet?

Back
Top Bottom