gs motorbike club in Derbyshire

FS Rideouts

We Rideout in Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire most weekends . We usually meet at Rainbow Motorcycles in Rotherham on Saturdays. You are welcome to joins us sometime if you want to.

Does anyone know of any gs / motorbike ride outs or meets in derbyshire ? Thanks nigco

Get yourself to Matlock Bath on a Sunday.Plenty of bikes there all year.
If you fancy getting some dirt on your bike then I`m happy to take you out.

That would be fine mate, drop me a message if you fancy going out.
Gaz

We Rideout in Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire most weekends . We usually meet at Rainbow Motorcycles in Rotherham on Saturdays. You are welcome to joins us sometime if you want to.

I might fancy doing that one Saturday, are you a group of mates or a club?

Correct.... Get it fixed .... Never mind looking at bloody daft chairs.... :blast

I'm up for a ride if you get Staffordshire way....:bounce1:thumb2:bounce1

Do you put invites out in open invites section or post in each areas section? Just thinking if I can make some of those days at some point to join you?

I might fancy doing that one Saturday, are you a group of mates or a club?

We are a group of mates, you are welcome to join us anytime, pm me and will give you contact details. Also run ride outs for Rainbow Motorcycles during year.

Do you put invites out in open invites section or post in each areas section? Just thinking if I can make some of those days at some point to join you?
No but we meet at Rainbow most weekends Pm Me and will send you contact dentais. Also run Rainbow ride outs during year.

do you have to have a BMW or is anyone welcome,had BM's in past but not got one at the moment.
Was looking for a gs but change of jobs has put things on hold a while.
Thanks Dave

Back
Top Bottom