Scotland to the Nordkapp

Did like it so much that I went back with the wifie , took a detour out to the Lofoten islands on the return leg ,wondering how much better /different it could possibly be,as I had met several peeps who reckoned it was a must do
Well we were luck with the weather for it and it is -------just stunning, if the weather is in it, IMHO it actually is a must do.

I like big "road trips" and Norway lends well to people like me that are not out to rag the bikes on hard for days , I just enjoy tooling along looking at the scenery and I also enjoy the meeting folks and the camping aspect ,,,, I will go back again, it needn't cost a fortune if you camp and just buy from the supermarkets as you go ( which incidentally are REALLY well stocked ) everyone I met spoke better English than me and in the main are very friendly and open.

Surprised you continued with that jet boil nonsense after my fantastic Coleman Peak Unleaded stove demo but I'll let that pass.

Sounds like my sort of trip. Thanks for the Lofoten Islands tip. I'd heard that from a mate at work so I'll factor that in.

Cheers.

Riding is so good up there I am thinking of heading North again this June :thumb2

Loose plan at the moment is out of Scotland on 29 May ,back home June 25/26 th
Norway up and back .:thumb2
Just throwing it out there in case others have the same idea /time line

Back
Top Bottom