Arai 'Pro shade system'

RX7 GP is the connoisseurs choice :green gri

I did also look at that, but both the Arai description, and my contact at Infinity seem to think it's not a touring/ all day helmet.:nenau

I did also look at that, but both the Arai description, and my contact at Infinity seem to think it's not a touring/ all day helmet.:nenau

I think on paper thats a fair point and helps model differentiation but the GP has a cool chin/wind guard which I find very useful. I have too many Arais but still always come back to the RX7 GPs as the most plush and comfy of them all. (no Im not saying how many I own :blast)

Worth a try anyway before you pull the trigger Nutty.

I think on paper thats a fair point and helps model differentiation but the GP has a cool chin/wind guard which I find very useful. I have too many Arais but still always come back to the RX7 GPs as the most plush and comfy of them all. (no Im not saying how many I own :blast)

Worth a try anyway before you pull the trigger Nutty.

OK, I'll have another look when I'm down there tomorrow. They did say that the RX7 is noisier, as there are more vents.

OK, I'll have another look when I'm down there tomorrow. They did say that the RX7 is noisier, as there are more vents.

That might be the case if you open the vents but mine are usually closed unless there's a heatwave.

Back
Top Bottom