Arai 'Pro shade system'

Same way riding with your visor open doesn't cause that to rip your head off.

Sent from my S4 mini via tapatalk

Whatever happened to sticking a foot of insulating tape across the top of the visor? :nenau

I have one, I thought it would be awful but I am rather impressed with it and haven't taken it off since I got it.

It came free with my new arai quantum ST which is a very draughty helmet around the chin, I am currently experimenting with a Shoei chin curtain. It will pretty much be the perfect helmet if I can sort that out.

Why is it so easy to go fishing....

Wrongly, that assumes that I paid Arai's stated price for it.

Not every correspondent to these pages is a dim biker, mate.

I needed a new clear visor for my Arai, irrespective. The sun screen came free, as did the clear Pinlock insert. Or maybe I paid for the sun screen and it was visor and Pinlock that came free; who can tell.

I'll report back on its efficacy.... Assuming my head stays on.

I needed a new clear visor for my Arai, irrespective. The sun screen came free, as did the clear Pinlock insert. Or maybe I paid for the sun screen and it was visor and Pinlock that came free; who can tell.

Where did you order it from please?

Wrongly, that assumes that I paid Arai's stated price for it.

Not every correspondent to these pages is a dim biker, mate.

I'll report back on its efficacy.... Assuming my head stays on.

so the smoked plastic bit was free...therefore the visor was .....lets say...

SEVENTY FECKIN" QUID ???!!!!

is it me ??

Saw one of these things in the Dainesse shop in Manchester yesterday: it looked bloody flimsy

I'm looking at a new Quantum ST Pro, with the sunshade. How are you getting on with the sunshade, Wappers?

Anyone else using this helmet, have anything to add?

Hi

I've had shade fitted all summer. It's not noticeable when in the raised position.
The only criticism would be that the lens isn't really that dark, when you're in Provence and it's mega bright.

I don't know if you could get a darker blade.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom