Cath at Riders Leather Repairs in Woodcote

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know if she's still doing repairs? - tried a couple of numbers for her but either disconnected or a different company.

Sorry don't know, but I used Hill4leather near Aldershot, great service.

Tried her a few times and no luck ,maybe I shall pop in to her one day . She was going to move at one stage maybe she has gone now :nenau

I used this outfit http://www.bysonleather.co.uk/

I've used the cobbler on Lower Braodway, Didcot in the past, can't remember the name though.

Just come across Berin's post whilst trying to get hold of Cath myself. Did anyone get a definitive answer for this thread please? (Before I drive up there and knock on her door?)
Cheers
Skid

Went to her house Mon . She moved away ( locally) ,but according to her neighbour she no longer works in the leather repair business. Poor girl has arthritis in her hand:eek:

Went to her house Mon . She moved away ( locally) ,but according to her neighbour she no longer works in the leather repair business. Poor girl has arthritis in her hand:eek:

Thanks for the update Zoltan. Have been meaning to drive by myself and knock on the door, but every time I go through the village I forget. Poor girl, she's young to have that. Cheers.

Thanks for the update Zoltan. Have been meaning to drive by myself and knock on the door, but every time I go through the village I forget. Poor girl, she's young to have that. Cheers.

I left my details with the neighbour , Caths husband is collecting the post from her every 2 weeks. Hopefully he will get in touch with me and let me know what is the situation.

Let us know what happens. I still need some repairs doing to my Rukka - anyone else local that does repairs?

Let us know what happens. I still need some repairs doing to my Rukka - anyone else local that does repairs?

No probs , depends what it is :

I used this guys for repair to a BMW textile jacket ( BMW, Cotswold use them for warranty work ) , not cheap but good work . Used Byson leather for work on a leather jacket , fantastic work , again not cheap .

Hill4leather in Aldershot fixed my Rukka suit and very reasonable cost it was too. I paid extra for them to send it back rather than drive there twice.

I haven't used the lady in Swindon but have only heard positive things. She has now moved to Wootton Bassett http://www.stallionleathers.co.uk/contact.htm

No probs , depends what it is :

I used this guys for repair to a BMW textile jacket ( BMW, Cotswold use them for warranty work ) , not cheap but good work . Used Byson leather for work on a leather jacket , fantastic work , again not cheap .

Hi Zoltan, which guys?

For a great job this is your local man. Up the road in Thame. Has a funny little shop, seems like it is built in the gap between the buildings either side!

John The Stitcher ·
01844 214591
1 East Street, THAME

Back
Top Bottom