Thread: Breakfast meet Sunday - Super Sausage

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Breakfast meet Sunday - Super Sausage

Wreford and I are heading out for a breakfast ride on Sunday morning. We're aiming to be at the super Sausage Cafe on the A5 just south of Towcester around 10:30. Best biker breakfast in the UK. If you fancy a bimble out you're welcome to meet us - look out for a couple of GSs with dodgy looking topboxes :-)

Always happy to head down for a good breakfast

Hopefully catch you tomorrow.
    Paul S

Previous BM's: R100GS, R1100GS, R1150GS, R1200GS(04), R1150GSA(04), R1200GSA(06), R1200GSA(08), R1200GS TB (11) written off, R1200GS WC (13) R1200gsa WC (14)
    Current Bikes: BMW Scrambler X & KTM 1190 S Adventure

Haven't been out for brekkie on the bike for a while so will try to get up for this one

Gents,
    Had a great day aquaplaning the lanes around Wing and Tring but managed to pick up a bit of flint in the rear tyre. Only noticed as I exited the first roundabout on the A5 as we headed south.
    Many thanks to Metisse with his toolkit and the Handy Tyreplugger had me back on the road in double-quick time.
    Great brekkie too.
    Look forward to the next one,
    Pat.
    Everybody dies,
    only some live!!

Great to meet you all and thanks for the jump starts, MotoBatt on order!!

The Super Sausage does a good breakfast and the place was packed. Glad to see the plug worked Pat, this is the kit plenty of outlets to get a good price.

http://www.stopngo.com/

I did have the gun kit originally but the allen key one is much more compact and easier to carry around.

If you're out and about in the future give me a shout.

Peter

Good to meet you guys...
    Sell my bike?
    I would rather stick wasps up my arse !

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Thanks all - thoroughly enjoyed myself but crickey was it wet! Thanks for the tour Wreford and thanks for support Peter - going to get myself one of those puncture repair tools, very handy. Let's do another one soon:-)