ITS HERE S1000XR

Still love how the intellectual FUCKWITS who "designed" it have an oil cooler and radiator directly in the line of fire of stones and road debris with no effective mudguard probably due to it not being aesthetically pleasing???

Yep the rads will last all of 5 mins silly really, i wonder if the rad guards are extra !

This engine has perfect fueling and a snick snick gearbox and comes with free stickers....GS Owners Do It Slower and Clunkier......oh, and more expensively!

Always been tempted by the Triumph 1050 & the Ducati Multistrada, but found them lacking one way or another..
Looking forward to a test ride..

All of 10Kg lighter than a GS. Not really "sport", is it? It's just a S1000R with a bit of fairing. Why bother? BMW now have far too many models. What next - S1000XRRSXF?

If I had seen that without the BMW roundel, I would have said that that was a Yamaha.

Fazer/Multistrada looky-likey - nice but needs shaft draft and telelever and to look a bit more 'adventurey' before I'd buy one - a twin cylinder boxer motor would be good too............no USP unlike the GS.

All of 10Kg lighter than a GS. Not really "sport", is it? It's just a S1000R with a bit of fairing. Why bother?

Or on the other hand, it's the stonking S1000R with an effective fairing, pillion seat and luggage capacity - I'm looking forward to testing it :D I still miss the performance of my K1200S and I suspect the S1000XR will tick a lot of the boxes for me if it'll keep the front wheel anywhere near the floor two-up....

Back
Top Bottom