BMW Navigator V price?

Currently £415ish after Euro to GBP conversion from fridemoto. We bought from there and delivered in 2 days.

Any one can call me on 0161 907 0340 if I am not available ask for Janet or Levi, they will help you too. Open again on Tuesday morning.

Jim

Checked out fridemoto - great price but no stock 😂. SadJim has stock but not a great price when compared with The Garmin 660!

Any other pointers? Thanks guys. Simon

Zumo 590. Currently £420 from sports bike shop

However, the 590 won't fit in the 660 or BMW cradle. The Nav V fits the 660 cradle though

Hi Jim. I'm a new gs lc owner so new to the forum and trying to sus out how to pm you.. I'm looking at quotes for the navigator V.. Cheers pal.

Any one can call me on 0161 907 0340 if I am not available ask for Janet or Levi, they will help you too.

Jim

Hi Jim. I'm a new gs lc owner so new to the forum and trying to sus out how to pm you.. I'm looking at quotes for the navigator V.. Cheers pal.

I have a friend that has just taken delivery of a new GS but he does not want the sat nav that they come with at the moment. So he has for sale a brand new unused Nav V and he wants £500 for it, if this is any good to any one on here PM me

Jim

I have seen some posts regarding Nav V and Nav VI (6). I can't find info on a 6 anywhere. Does it exist or is it coming soon? Reason I ask is my GS will be ready for collection in January and want to get the Nav V but if the Nav VI is around the corner I'll wait. Does anybody have any info on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nav VI not yet available.

Not clear when it might be or if indeed it's a figment of someone's imagination.

Nav VI not yet available.

Not clear when it might be or if indeed it's a figment of someone's imagination.

That's what I thought, couldn't find any details anywhere on it.

I wish, can they afford it?

I would say so. I wish they would too. Would make Apple Maps so much better

Garmin
db4a491b968d4d9e965bc31c81138383.jpg

Apple
93e4d8dec8627b5ea3e13de4c23588cb.jpg

I know the Garmin figures are as of 2011 but 700B compared to under 3B

I would say so. I wish they would too. Would make Apple Maps so much better

Garmin
db4a491b968d4d9e965bc31c81138383.jpg