Flip Up Helmets

:jes:jes:jes

If I drank tea, it would be spat all over the ipad, carpet, and dog!:p

:beerjug::JB:D

Just skipped straight to the chase a "Ruby Blevedere"..

bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I've got a Schuberth J1 which is a similar design. Absolutely brilliant lid and the quietest and most comfy I've owned. Perfect in the summer as you do get airflow inside the visor and I don't mind the cooler air in the winter. The heavy rain is the killer though as you do get a little on the inside of the visor which is a right royal pain but it's Ok in a light shower.

Schuberth flips have a visor forward position. IMO it's too draughty but it does clear the visor. Push it into helmet to se the draughts out.

Mine was a booger for misting in rain & cold weather.

Another option is the Nolan N40. Brilliant and quiet. Somehow also very good in the rain.

I have a Neotec and a Multitech both which I like very much.

Sadly my favourite helmet of all time was a Schuberth J1 which was stolen earlier this year.

I've been waiting for the J2 which was due to be released earlier this year but upto now has been a no show.

Steve

Sadly the Schuberth J2 is no longer in the pipeline. I don't know why they discontinued the J1 it was the best and quietest helmet I have ever owned.

The quality of vision was the same as not wearing a helmet.

I like both neotec and multitech but both restrict peripheral vision quite markedly.

Might have a look at the Arai ct-ram

Steve

i upgraded from a Mutitech to a Neotech love it …

I've a neotech, a Davida and a J1, since getting the J1 it's the been the helmet of choice.

Back
Top Bottom