How can I find out

Neil why

Reaction score
How do I find out what the last registered HP2 MegaMoto was. Does anyone know of a website or where to look and find out....any info would be good thanks.

According to howmanyleft.co.uk there was one registered in 2012. If the data's accurate that would be the last one I reckon.

I don't believe there are any new ones left unsold. If there is, whoever has it will want a lot of money for it.

I think the registrations you see over there are imports. Mine was an import.

Number of HP2 enduros

So does that mean there were a total of 79 HP enduros sold in the uk (the highest number of registrations and SORNs added together)?

And that there is a hypothetical total of 63 left (which assumes that there are none that are either not registered or SORNed, which there probably are).

Am slightly surprised more have been written off / stolen / moved abroad (thought there had been quite strong exports of used bikes over the last few years with attractive currency exchanges).

Guess that explains why the prices are going up - assuming most are being hung on to, there are not many coming on to the market, doesn't need much demand to outstrip supply and Robert's your father's brother.

I think I wrote this in another thread: most of the HP2s are going back to Germany.

I got my Sport from the BMW dealer in Rome, and then imported it here privately.
There were more HPs in Italy than in other european markets, so easier (sort of) to try them used.
I got an ABS one as soon as it appeared on the dealer's internal used list. It didn't even appear on the site.
Before that, I managed to "miss" two others. One from the same dealer, the other one from a private, still in Rome.
Both went to dealers Germany.

Chatting with BMW in Rome, they told me that 90% of the HP2s (Sport/Enduro) are bought by German dealers, as long as they are ABS, since they had a lower number of HPs sold on their market.
Not sure if it's the same with UK.

Back
Top Bottom