Recomend me a screen for hp2 enduro

GSEddie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good screen to use on the hp2 enduro
Please post some pics of what you have

Cheers
Eddie

This is the screen I had on mine when I was using it for commuting and touring :thumb2

Here is a picture of the Puig screen on my HP2, the rather nice lady was a 'friend' of Dave Hall. ;)

Attachments

• HP2.jpg
    HP2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,440
Blue sweeper
That looks just What I am looking for ��

Thanks
Eddie

I found another one, even cheaper than the other links I posted.

https://www.louis.de/en/artikel/min...z-abe/10006508?filter_article_number=10006509

Here's another photo of one I supplied to "ovenpaa" with closeup details.

attachment.php

That looks great if I don't find one at the NEC at the weekend I will order one Monday

Cheers
Eddie

Hp2 windscreen. I have never seen the need but if I were to put one on there is a post on ADV Rider where a Dart windscreen is on an Hp2. That has to be the best looking windscreen I have ever seen on these bikes. The next is the now defunct Wunderlich one. Richard.

Hi blue sweeper,

Are you a pro, or do you just happen to help some of the guys on this forum?
I'm looking for a Puig windscreen for my HP2E.
Can you sell me a modified one or can you give me the instructions how to,modifynit myself?
Regards,

Peter

Hi blue sweeper,

Are you a pro, or do you just happen to help some of the guys on this forum?
I'm looking for a Puig windscreen for my HP2E.
Can you sell me a modified one or can you give me the instructions how to,modifynit myself?
Regards,

Peter

I think I modified a Puig screen for a lot of the HP2's in the UK, even BMW UK HQ in Bracknell had one from me. But the one I modified for GSEddie was the first for a long time and I had to take mine apart so that I could remember how to do the modification. GSEddie bought the screen from louis.de and took it round to my house and I fitted it to his HP2. So unless you visit the UK sometime, I'm sorry but I can't do this for you.

what part of U.K. Are you living?
How much time do you need for the mods and what do ou charge?
Peter

Does the Winderlich mini screen fit the HP2?
Maybe a universal version of the Givi Airflow that could be persuaded to fit.
Edit. Just noticed the date. Oops!

Back
Top Bottom