I Phone woes.

k1300sporscheeater

Reaction score
Had this on 4S and now on I Phone6. Opened email inbox just now ,4 new emails.One from The Nipster,one from Nectar points.Opened Nippy's one ,his title/heading but email content was from Nectar and vice versa.Opened the same mail on my laptop and all was correct.Causing me a bit of a problem workwise when important emails are being deleted inadvertently.Anyone had the same/aware of this problem/know of a fix ? Thanks in advance , Neil.

My Iphone 5S was great until I upgraded the software to a version 8. I've had loads of issues since including a strange copy and paste problem. I've just carried out the latest upgrade to version 8.1.1 and it seems to have cured things. Got to be worth a go.

Just moved from a 4s to a 6. Ran the usual set up (latest IoS version), input all settings for e-mail account etc....no issues @ all.

As mentioned, might be worth re-installing the latest upgrade; switch off/on etc to see if this resolves.......:D

I've had the same problem on my Android (KitKat) Samsung phone, but I think the headers are wrong in both Android and Windows 7. Thought it was a bug in Android but who knows! Annoying as you say.

I sometimes access my eMail via an iPad4 with latest IOS software, but didn't think that was the source of the errors.

Grey Beard

I've got an iphone but don't use the apple email app but use the gmail one instead and haven't had any issues with iphones 4. 5 or 6.

Back
Top Bottom