St Neots GSers

I'm having a little run out on Saturday morning if anyone's interested. Just a couple of hours plus a cuppa somewhere.

St%2BNeots%2BRide%2BOut.jpg

As an afterthought Donnie what time are you planning on starting out and where from. I have to meet someone at Brampton Hut sometime after 11 which may be flexible?

I'm heading out at 8 from St Neots. A friend from around the corner's coming along too. I could meet you at the Tesco petrol station in St Neots if you come. Let me know tonight if so, as I won't log on in the morning

That's a nice run. And you nearly went past my house. I'll try and join you next time.

That's a nice run. And you nearly went past my house. I'll try and join you next time.

It's a pretty nice route and stopped at Burwash Manor Tearoom in Barton for a cuppa and a teacake. So macho! Good to meet Brian. A couple of my riding buddies came along too in the end. Mind you, it took longer to clean my bike afterwards than the ride itself! :blast

Maybe catch some of you other guys next time. :thumb2

Ok better late than never, it was a good run out and the weather was kind. Looking forward to a repeat maybe over Christmas Chaps.

I am out for a run on 30th if anybody is interested. From Cambridge up to Brancaster (avoiding Hunstanton as it is shite), along the coast road to Sheringham then back via Holt, Dereham and Watton.

That's a possibility but won't know until closer to the day Mark, drop me a PM with your contact details if that's ok.
Regards Brian

Back
Top Bottom