The Second "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 4th-6th 2015

hello lads and lasses,thinking of comeing over a couple of days early for a small bimble around ireland,so can someone recommend me a pub/b and b near food and drink.
1,wednesday somewhere around waterford area.
2.thursday somewhere around tralee area.
thanks for any info. j

hello lads and lasses,thinking of comeing over a couple of days early for a small bimble around ireland,so can someone recommend me a pub/b and b near food and drink.
thanks for any info. j

The only personal experience of Tralee was here & the only place I've stayed near Waterford was here
Both good, if not exactly cheap, with food & drink onsite
You might be better asking the question in the Ireland section.
Or search here or here

Back to Leenane:

I intend to meet George Wicks offofa boat which arrives on 4/9 at 11.30hrs for anyone who wants to follow the scenic route....

Himself is planning something or other, somewhere or other, somehow or other. I am sure it will be great....

Bin

Back to Leenane:

I intend to meet George Wicks offofa boat which arrives on 4/9 at 11.30hrs for anyone who wants to follow the scenic route....

Himself is planning something or other, somewhere or other, somehow or other. I am sure it will be great....

Bin

I've just booked the ferry and get into Dublin on Irish Ferries which gets in at 13-39pm on Friday 4th. Unless anyone else is about, I'll run straight across Leenane

I'll start a thread to see what time other people are landing at & then we'll decide on a start time ;)

thanks for any info. j

diamond hill house just north of the river outside waterford city...........

cant remember the name of it but a place in kilorglin near the hospital where the docs stop

Jockser will you please remove mine and Sue's names from the attendees. I have a knee replacement op. on the 8th. Sept. (which has come sooner than expected when i booked this) and we have decided it's just too close to risk a problem. Shame but there is always next year. Have informed the hotel. Have a good one all.

Jockser will you please remove mine and Sue's names from the attendees. I have a knee replacement op. on the 8th. Sept. (which has come sooner than expected when i booked this) and we have decided it's just too close to risk a problem. Shame but there is always next year. Have informed the hotel. Have a good one all.

My birthday!

Good luck with the op :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom