The Second "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 4th-6th 2015

Just sent the hotel a further email as I have not had a reply to get an automatic response saying they will reply on the 10th Jan when they return - strange that its the 13th Jan and they have not turned off the auto reply system :blast

Just sent the hotel a further email as I have not had a reply to get an automatic response saying they will reply on the 10th Jan when they return - strange that its the 13th Jan and they have not turned off the auto reply system :blast

It's Ireland. And the West of Ireland at that. These things take time :D

I wouldn't worry (yet) 'Richard'. I mailed them before you and haven't heard anything. I'll ask James to hassle them a bit.

Leenanne 15

It's Ireland. And the West of Ireland at that. These things take time :D

I wouldn't worry (yet) 'Richard'. I mailed them before you and haven't heard anything. I'll ask James to hassle them a bit.

Hi all don't worry if you have not got a reply yet there just back after XMAS and are not opening till end March .I will call today sometime to clarify everything . Regards james

I e-mailed twice as well and still waiting.
But expect I will be there.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I have received an email confirming my booking........ :aidan

More Brits the merrier.
I find its the best way to keep the people from our colonies under control.
It's no easy task.....

:aidan

And as I never got across in 2014, some of the buggers may have gone feral........

Back
Top Bottom